Murkani 11 Huggies- Hanging Pink Rhodolite Baguette Yellow Gold Plated
- Made of 2 micron 18 KT Yellow Gold plated onto Brass
- The part of hoop that goes through the ear is 2 micron 18 KT Yellow Gold plated onto Sterling Silver
- Hoop – 11 mm in diameter
- Semi Precious stone – Pink Rhodolite – 3 mm W x 6 mm H
- Overall earring measures 23 mm in length
- Colour – Yellow Gold
HOW TO SAFELY OPEN & CLOSE YOUR PETITE HOOP EARRINGS
Our Petite Hoop Earrings are also known as ‘huggie’ earrings. This type of earrings has a hinge at the bottom that allows the whole earring to open up, thus making it easier for you to put on. The huggie earrings are preferred for their clean look and the possibility to create very small hoop earrings that will hug the ear.
If you’re owning your first pair of huggie earrings, it can be a little bit tricky at the beginning, but here’s a few steps you can follow to ensure that you’re handling them the right way. Don’t worry! It’s very easy and will become a habit with time.
1. Hold the earring in your right hand between your thumb & forefinger (stones facing towards your right hand).
2. With your left thum nail, press down the opening (where the post meets the ring, top left of the ring) and your left forefinger supporting the base of the ring.
1. Once the post is inserted into the ear, use two fingers to hold the front of the earring.
2. Using your other hand (forefinger on top and thumb supporting the base), press on the back of the earring until you hear a clicking sound.
Complimentary delivery for all orders over $100. Orders under $100 will be charged a flat fee of $9.90.
Once your order has shipped, please allow 2-7 business days for delivery depending on your location. Orders requiring ring sizing take up to three (3) additional business days to complete.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it online or in-store within 30 days of delivery for an exchange or full refund. Subject to meeting the requirements of our refund policy.
For more information, visit our FAQ page.